Apply for Thomas Adewumi University Admission Form 2022/2023
Are you in Matric? Looking to study further in 2022/2023? Thomas Adewumi University Admission Form is opening for 2022 so start sending your application.
Each University has its own application dates, however, the majority of applications for 2022/2023 are opening.
If you want to study next year at Thomas Adewumi University, you need to start applying for your application now. The key is to find out the Thomas Adewumi University Online application dates for 2022/2023.
The Thomas Adewumi University online application form for 2022/2023 is now available online via www.tau.su.ng and registration of Thomas Adewumi University forms has commenced.
Applying for tertiary studies can be challenging to find out the details you need. From finding out the application dates to collecting all of the documents required. To help you on the way we have collected all of the Thomas Adewumi University institution updates like Thomas Adewumi University application dates, Thomas Adewumi University application requirements, and how to apply Thomas Adewumi University online application for 2022/2023.
If you have been literally waiting for the Thomas Adewumi University, to release their online application form 2022/2023, admissionews.com bears good news. However, gaining admission into this prestigious university comes with some sets of rules that you must meet and obey.
So, while you begin to get ready for your studies at the Thomas Adewumi University, be sure to have all your documents ready for submission. Your documents and qualifications will decide if you are truly eligible.
More so, maybe you are interested in applying to this university but do not actually know what is required of you, then, buckle up and read through. Surely, you will find all the necessary information that you need to purchase the University of Venda application for the 2022/2023 academic session here.
Thomas Adewumi University Application Requirements 2022/2023
General Eligibility to Buy Thomas Adewumi University Post UTME Form For UTME and Direct Entry Candidates:
- All UME candidates who meet up the school cut-off mark and above in the just concluded 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (JAMB-UTME).
- All Direct Entry Candidates who made Thomas Adewumi University their first choice
- You Must be 16 years old
- You must have at least an O’level Credit pass in 5 different subjects (Including English lantauage and mathematics). In this case, the O’level result could be WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or any equivalent.
- Your O’level result must not be more than two sittings
Your admission to the Thomas Adewumi University is dependent on you meeting the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification.
Some Thomas Adewumi University qualifications have limited spaces available. Meeting the general and/or specific admission requirements for a qualification does not tauarantee that you will be offered a space for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Some Guide you must know before applying to Thomas Adewumi University Admission Form 2022/2023 is that
- Is that you must know the course you are Applying
- You must know how much is the school fees
- You need to know the admission requirements and qualifications before applying
- That you meet the minimum academic points score (APS) for your qualification
- That you have a valid e-mail address and a working phone number
- That you upload all the required documents and pay the necessary fees.
- Make your that your application is successful.
Thomas Adewumi University Admission Form 2022/2023
Before applying for the Thomas Adewumi University application, Some qualifications may require additional documents. Thomas Adewumi University reserves the right to request original documents and/or to verify the correctness of submitted documents at any time. Submitting froudulent documents is an offense in terms of the Student Disciplinary Code.
Follow the instructions carefully when completing the online application process. Only upload the required documents as individual files and not a complete set of documents as one file.
- Files may not be larger than 2MB (2048KB) each.
- Only black and white documents may be submitted.
- Only the following file types are allowed: PDF (Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format file), DOC (Word document file), or TIF (image file).
How to Apply Thomas Adewumi University Admission Form Form 2022/2023
Be careful when applying for Thomas Adewumi University Application becouse If your application for admission to study through Thomas Adewumi University is incomplete, your application will be rejected and you will have to apply for admission during the next application period.
If your documents are ready and you want to commence your application
- Go to Thomas Adewumi University Screening Portal via https://tau.edu.ng/
- Obtain the Thomas Adewumi University Post UTME Form Via Thomas Adewumi University Undergraduate Portal.
- Click on the Post UTME form publication therein.
- Follow the instructions provided on the portal to successfully buy and register for the Thomas Adewumi University Post UTME screening exercise.
- Print out your POST UTME Registration slip afterward.
- Finally, Wait for the Thomas Adewumi University Screening result and the admission list
You can also apply to Thomas Adewumi University offline by obtaining Application Forms from Thomas Adewumi University Admissions Office at Main Campus, fill the form with the necessary documents attached as well as with the original copy of the application fee payment deposit slip and send it to the office of the Registrar, Thomas Adewumi University,
The article is helpful, right? if it is use the share button and share becouse it may be helpful to someone to someone you know or someone out there.