If you want to study next year at S.O.B.M., Gwagwalada School of Nursing, you need to start applying for your application now. The key is to find out the S.O.B.M., Gwagwalada School of Nursing application dates for 2022/2023.
The S.O.B.M., Gwagwalada School of Nursing application form for 2022/2023 is now and the application form is available now at the registrar’s office.
Applying for tertiary studies can be challenging to find out the details you need. From finding out the application dates to collecting all of the documents required. To help you on the way we have collected all of the S.O.B.M., Gwagwalada School of Nursing institution updates like S.O.B.M., Gwagwalada School of Nursing application dates, S.O.B.M., Gwagwalada School of Nursing application requirements, and how to apply S.O.B.M., Gwagwalada School of Nursing online application for the 2022/2023.
If you have been literally waiting for the S.O.B.M., Gwagwalada School of Nursing, to release their online application form 2022/2023, admissionews.com bears good news. However, gaining admission into this prestigious university comes with some sets of rules that you must meet and obey.
So, while you begin to get ready for your studies at the S.O.B.M., Gwagwalada School of Nursing, be sure to have all your documents ready for submission. Your documents and qualifications will decide if you are truly eligible.
More so, maybe you are interested in applying to this university but do not actually know what is required of you, then, buckle up and read through. Surely, you will find all the necessary information that you need to purchase the University of Venda application for the 2022/2023 academic session here.
S.O.B.M., Gwagwalada School of Nursing application form can be obtained with a non-refundable fee of N8, 500.00 (Eight thousand naira) only into Bank. (In favor of S.O.B.M., Gwagwalada University Teaching Hospital) to the Accounts Department, ABSUTH
All duly completed forms must be accompanied with the following:
- Two (2) photocopies of the receipt for the purchase of form
ii. Photocopy of relevant credentials as indicated on the application form.
iii. Email address and mobile telephone number.
Note! Currently, S.O.B.M., Gwagwalada School of Nursing Admission Form 2022 is not yet out online. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
ASUTH SCHOOL OF NURSING ABA ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS 2022/2023
- Five credits in SSCE/GCE ‘0’ Level in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics (Combination of results should not be at more than two sittings).
- Applicants should bring along a pencil, eraser, ruler, pen, original receipt issued by the cashier and certified passport photograph to the examination venue.
- Only candidates who have satisfied the conditions for admission will be called for interview.
Course Fee: Details will be provided on admission.
How to Apply S.O.B.M., Gwagwalada School of Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023
You can apply S.O.B.M., Gwagwalada School of Nursing admission form via the Ministry of Health website – https://www.nmcn.gov.ng/apschool.html and follow the process carefully
Below is the process on how to apply:
- Upon payment, applicant will receive a voucher containing a unique PIN and a Serial number.
- Access the application form online at https://www.nmcn.gov.ng/apschool.html
- Use your PIN code to log in to gain access to the application form to be filled.
5. Key in your Pin and serial number purchased from the Bank. Note that, the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and the Serial number.
6. Follow the instructions carefully and fill the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application form is opened. Save the first page filled before continuing to the next page.
7. The applicant’s unique ID (reference number) will be shown on the printed form.
8. You will use this reference number to track the status of the admission process-whether qualified or not, invitation for interview, offer of admission, etc.
Any wrongful data entry (e.g. grades, etc. ) detected on the completed form automatically disqualifies the applicant. An applicant must, therefore, give the exact grade as seen on his/her examination results sheet obtained from WAEC as well as his /her personal data.
Only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
Take your time to fill all the relevant portions of the form, including uploading of your photograph.
Print completed form and keep it (would be demanded during the interview)
You will be prosecuted for any forged attachment or false declaration.
Applicants (excluding serving officers) can apply using SSSCE or WASSCE and not a combination of both.