Apply for Covenant University Ota Admission Form 2022/2023
Are you in Matric? Looking to study further in 2022/2023? Covenant University Ota Admission Form is opening for 2022 so start sending your application.
Each University has its own application dates, however, the majority of applications for 2022/2023 are opening.
If you want to study next year at Covenant University Ota , you need to start applying for your application now. The key is to find out the Covenant University Ota Online application dates for 2022/2023.
The Covenant University Ota online application form for 2022/2023 is now available online via www.cuo.edu.ng and registration of Covenant University Ota forms has commenced.
Applying for tertiary studies can be challenging to find out the details you need. From finding out the application dates to collecting all of the documents required. To help you on the way we have collected all of the Covenant University Ota institution updates like Covenant University Ota application dates, Covenant University Ota application requirements, and how to apply Covenant University Ota online application for 2022/2023.
If you have been literally waiting for the Covenant University Ota , to release their online application form 2022/2023, admissionews.com bears good news. However, gaining admission into this prestigious university comes with some sets of rules that you must meet and obey.
So, while you begin to get ready for your studies at the Covenant University Ota , be sure to have all your documents ready for submission. Your documents and qualifications will decide if you are truly eligible.
More so, maybe you are interested in applying to this university but do not actually know what is required of you, then, buckle up and read through. Surely, you will find all the necessary information that you need to purchase the University of Venda application for the 2022/2023 academic session here.
Covenant University Ota Application Requirements 2022/2023
General Eligibility to Buy Covenant University Ota Post UTME Form For UTME and Direct Entry Candidates:
- All UME candidates who meet up the school cut-off mark and above in the just concluded 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (JAMB-UTME).
- All Direct Entry Candidates who made Covenant University Ota their first choice
- You Must be 16 years old
- You must have at least an O’level Credit pass in 5 different subjects (Including English language and mathematics). In this case, the O’level result could be WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or any equivalent.
- Your O’level result must not be more than two sittings
Your admission to the Covenant University Ota is dependent on you meeting the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification.
Some Covenant University Ota qualifications have limited spaces available. Meeting the general and/or specific admission requirements for a qualification does not guarantee that you will be offered a space for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Some Guide you must know before applying to Covenant University Ota Admission Form 2022/2023 is that
- Is that you must know the course you are Applying
- You must know how much is the school fees
- You need to know the admission requirements and qualifications before applying
- That you meet the minimum academic points score (APS) for your qualification
- That you have a valid e-mail address and a working phone number
- That you upload all the required documents and pay the necessary fees.
- Make your that your application is successful.
Covenant University Ota Admission Form 2022/2023
Before applying for the Covenant University Ota application, Some qualifications may require additional documents. Covenant University Ota reserves the right to request original documents and/or to verify the correctness of submitted documents at any time. Submitting frcuodulent documents is an offense in terms of the Student Disciplinary Code.
Follow the instructions carefully when completing the online application process. Only upload the required documents as individual files and not a complete set of documents as one file.
- Files may not be larger than 2MB (2048KB) each.
- Only black and white documents may be submitted.
- Only the following file types are allowed: PDF (Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format file), DOC (Word document file), or TIF (image file).
How to Apply Covenant University Ota Admission Form Form 2022/2023
Be careful when applying for Covenant University Ota Application beccuose If your application for admission to study through Covenant University Ota is incomplete, your application will be rejected and you will have to apply for admission during the next application period.
If your documents are ready and you want to commence your application
- Go to Covenant University Ota Screening Portal via https://www.google.com/interstitial?url=https://www.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/
- Obtain the Covenant University Ota Post UTME Form Via Covenant University Ota Undergraduate Portal.
- Click on the Post UTME form publication therein.
- Follow the instructions provided on the portal to successfully buy and register for the Covenant University Ota Post UTME screening exercise.
- Print out your POST UTME Registration slip afterward.
- Finally, Wait for the Covenant University Ota Screening result and the admission list
You can also apply to Covenant University Ota offline by obtaining Application Forms from Covenant University Ota Admissions Office at Main Campus, fill the form with the necessary documents attached as well as with the original copy of the application fee payment deposit slip and send it to the office of the Registrar, Covenant University Ota ,
The article is helpful, right? if it is use the share button and share beccuose it may be helpful to someone to someone you know or someone out there.