Apply for CPUT Online Application 2023
Are you in Matric? Looking to study further in 2023? CPUT Online Application starts opening its application in May 2022.
Each University has its own application dates, however, the majority of applications for 2023 are opening in May 2022.
If you want to study next year at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT), you need to start applying for your application now. The key is to find out the CPUT Online application dates for 2023.
The CPUT online application form for 2023 is now available online via www.cput.ac.za and registration of CPUT forms will commence by May 2022. The closing date for the registration of CPUT application 2023 has been scheduled between May to September 2022.
Applying for tertiary studies can be challenging to find out the details you need. From finding out the application dates to collecting all of the documents required. To help you on the way we have collected all of the CPUT institution updates like CPUT application dates, CPUT application requirements, and how to apply CPUT online application for 2023.
If you have been literally waiting for the Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT), to release their online application form 2023, admissionews.com bears good news. However, gaining admission into this prestigious university comes with some sets of rules that you must meet and obey.
So, while you begin to get ready for your studies at CPUT, be sure to have all your documents ready for submission. Your documents and qualifications will decide if you are truly eligible.
More so, maybe you are interested in applying to this university but do not actually know what is required of you, then, buckle up and read through. Surely, you will find all the necessary information that you need to purchase the Cape Peninsula University of Technology application for the 2023 academic session here.
CPUT Application Requirements 2023
Your admission to CPUT is dependent on you meeting the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification.
Some CPUT qualifications have limited spaces available. Meeting the general and/or specific admission requirements for a qualification does not guarantee that you will be offered a space for the 2023 academic year.
- provide only one e-mail address and one cellphone number during the application process.
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) stating all the years of registration, modules passed and percentages obtained (internet copies will not be accepted)
- International students must also upload a copy of the university ledger.
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
Some Guide you must know before applying to CPUT Online Application 2023 is that
- Is that you must know the course you are Applying
- You must know how much is the school fees
- You need to know the admission requirements and qualifications before applying
- That you meet the minimum academic points score (APS) for your qualification
- That you have a valid e-mail address and a working phone number
- That you upload all the required documents and pay the necessary fees.
- Make your that your application is successful.
CPUT Online Application 2023
Before applying for the CPUT application, Some qualifications may require additional documents. CPUT reserves the right to request original documents and/or to verify the correctness of submitted documents at any time. Submitting fraudulent documents is an offense in terms of the Student Disciplinary Code.
Follow the instructions carefully when completing the online application process. Only upload the required documents as individual files and not a complete set of documents as one file.
- Files may not be larger than 2MB (2048KB) each.
- Only black and white documents may be submitted.
- Only the following file types are allowed: PDF (Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format file), DOC (Word document file), or TIF (image file).
Pay the application fee once you’ve received a student number from CPUT
- R120 for online applications
- The application fee is only applicable to students who do NOT have a formal CPUT student number.
- Use the student number you receive from CPUT AND the application fee reference number (ie eg STUDENTNUMBER 5370810030)
- Send the proof of payment to www.cput.ac.za
How to Apply CPUT Online Application Form 2023
Be careful when applying for CPUT Application because If your application for admission to study through CPUT is incomplete, your application will be rejected and you will have to apply for admission during the next application period.
If your documents are ready and you want to commence your application
Go to CPUT Online Application via – https://www.cput.ac.za/study/apply/step-4-online-application
Upload necessary documents and make sure you don’t make mistakes.
Make sure that your application is complete then Submission your application and make sure it is successfully submitted.
The article is helpful, right? if it is use the share button and share because it may be helpful to someone to someone you know or someone out there.